click here"); header ('Location:'); exit (); ?>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

for anyone who cares, you should be able to access this blog from now.


Blogger Teeth Maestro said...

WTG now you can truly enjoy the freedom of blogging away from the restrictions and buggy blogspot system - Lets see you rock the Kanadian world for us pakistanis

12:28 PM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

heh actually i haven't migrated data yet. still going through blogspot. at the moment it's just a pointer. am getting there. will be free soon enough.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Adnan Siddiqi said...

Once i thought to migrate data to my domain but its not a good idea since uploading image and then referring it is not an easy task then. Plus why don't I use Google's servers? :>

I want to backup my whole blogsite. Google guys say to ftp data to my site and then reset it to Domain. I am afraid that such process could lead to disaster. Did anyone try this?

2:38 AM  
Blogger Saira said...

So you finally want to go the Wordpress way? :). If so holler.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home